Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh for the love of Photography!

I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and as you know looking to ignite that artistic spark that has been pretty dull for awhile. One thing I have been realizing is that I really miss taking photographs.  When my daughter was younger we had purchased a digital camera at the time is was a very nice camera.  I was a picture taking fool.  Our lives from 2005 until now has been full of ups and a lot of downs.  It just now feels like we are able to take a breath (I always get nervous saying that worried I will jinx it)!

And what I have been finding in this calm is that I am rediscovering the things that I loved doing before our lives were turned upside down.  One of course my art and I have also been missing capturing the life I love around me.  So as part of my year of rediscovery I am looking into purchasing my next camera.  I have a limited budget so I need to get the most bang for my buck! So any of you who may have suggestions they are welcome.

Here I would like to share some of my old photographs! Enjoy! Love and Hugs - dayleanne
This is my husband Dan - Photos I took in Chicago 2002 for his album release.

This is my daughter - Dylan Lennon the other love of my life.  This photo always makes me smile!

My girl again at age 2



My sister with my niece 

My girl age 4
Dylan - age 9

No comments:

Post a Comment